Exford Memorial Hall
The Exford Memorial Hall, opened in 1922, was built to commemorate the ten Exford men who died in the First World War. It underwent major refurbishment in 1994-95 using funds raised in the community.
This is not run by Exford Parish Council, but is a charitable trust run by a voluntary committee: the Exford Memorial Hall Committee (often referred to as the Village Hall Committee), on which sits a Parish Council representative.
The Chairman is Chris North – Tel: 01643 831425
The Booking Secretary is Leone Martin – Tel: 01643 831480
The Hall is available for hire for functions, entertainment, training courses, etc. It comprises the main large hall and the ‘small’ hall at the back. You can hire these together or separately. There is stage, with lights and a sound system, a fully functional kitchen, a bar and toilets. There is free superfast WiFi courtesy of Airband’s “Connecting the Great British Village Hall” scheme. Maximum capacity is 160 in the main hall and 40 in the small hall.
Chairs and tables are also available for hire.