St Mary Magdalene Church, Exford
The church tower dates from the 15th century, although there is documentary evidence of a church having been on this site long before the Norman Conquest of the 11th century. In its early history, at least up to the early 16th century, it was dedicated St Salvyn, a Celtic saint. Sometime after that it changed to be dedicated to St Mary Magdalene, an Anglican saint. The nave, chancel and porch were built in 1867. The parish is part of the Diocese of Bath & Wells.
The Rector is the Rev. David Weir and he can be contacted on: 01643 831330
The Churchwardens are: Mrs Kathryn Tucker, Tel: 01643 831213 and Dr David Newman, Tel: 01643 831208